Welcome!

I lost de login for my ferst blog. It's bobs-diary.blogspot.com an is still dare if yu want to reminiss!

Thursday 7 May 2015

BERFDAY UPDATE!!!

I had a nice berfday on Monday.


Dis is wat I cayme downstairs to find!


I desydid to open Granny's present ferst!!
ACE! A new T Shert! An I like bunnys!
Thanks, Granny!!!!

Next, a pakkidge from my frend Fritzel, in Germany...
LUV de payper!!!

Aww a littol toy Bear!!! Heez very cewt!

An a sooper-bear cape!
Wa-heyyyy!
Grayte card, Fritzel!!!
THANKS FRITZEL!!!

Let's open anuther card!
Hehe! Awl de Bears hav syned it!!
Wat a grayte piktcher!

A pawz for sum yummy Berfday Boy Fudge......


I got dis littol pakkit from Nessie, Skortch an Perkin Gnawbek:
THANKS, DRAGONS!!!!

An look wat Dilly got me!!!!!
A gingerbred traktor! I LUV TRAKTORS!!!!
Thanks, Dilly!

A nice stripey parsel from my Bears-in-de-Howse frends:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHOKLIT PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Hmmm.......
Dis is the big wun, from my parronts....
always hard to gess wat it is if it's in a box...
Mummy allways wraps things far too tytely...
 OH MY BEADS!!!!!!!!!!
SKATEBORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEE

Cool!

Zed an Pato took to it like Bears to a wood!

 (I think Grayum's a bit too arthritikky for it, reelly)

MerBear's a natchrol.

Perkin Gnawbek wantid to yewz wun per fut. (sigh)

Posing for a groop skatebord pic...

Ah! A pakkidge from Beanie!!

I luv Beanie's wrap, it's awl mayde-by-paw.
  
Sam partikly likes dis wun too!

an look at the book I got!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!
WOW dis is even mor popular dan the skatebords!!!

Heer ar my cards...
Dis wun is from Beanie an frends....
 deez ar my uthers...

wat abowt CAYKE??!!!!!!!!!
 
SCRUM!
NYOM NYOM
an we shared lots ov Simpsons Brownies too!

My parronts an the dragons went to bed, an we Bears pawteed on! 
It must hav been a grayte pawty. It wor us owt so mutch, nun ov us woke up in our beds. We jus awl fell asleep in a pile. HAHAHA. Brillyent!

Thank kew awl for yor 'happy berfdays'!

TTFN

Bob T

13 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like one great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum, choklit.....

    Sorry I'm late...but, heres a BIG HUG for your day....

    BumbleVee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better make sure I don't forget next year ...and, how on earth could I forget this day? ...It's my ANNIVERSARY for crying out loud! May 5th... Cinco de Mayo .... perfect for remembering....... going right now to mark the calendar ...doubly.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what great gifts and great friends! Happy bearthday Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wot fun!!!!! I'm glad yu liked the book too!! I was particularly pleased that it was a Bloo book ov bloo jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of superdupernice pressies you got, Bob, and the best part was all of your friends came to your birthday pawty!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a simply wonderful birthday you had. All those wonderful presents. I enjoyed seeing all the excitement . Glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bearthday Bob! That cape looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay... wot happened? didya forget the log in for this blog as well? ..... did you get my present? ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Helena...

    big hugs

    Your buddy in Canada

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thought about you bears today when I saw your blog on my sidebar...and, decided to drop by to say "HI" .....

    oh, and.... send a hug....

    HUGS .... Vee.... xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Defly .io game | Gamesbx 2Relax | GamesBX 2 Relax | gamesbx 2image

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy this window into my life. Push your nose up against it and leave a comment or two...