Welcome!

I lost de login for my ferst blog. It's bobs-diary.blogspot.com an is still dare if yu want to reminiss!

Friday 28 January 2022

Enyway, not a lot haz changed, to be onnist.

Thare ar still too menny dragons in the howse (akchewly dare are now eevn mor) an a few mor bears hav joyned my clan. 

Mummy is doin an art degree but hassent drorn me yet dispite it bein a condishun of her enrollment. 

Daddy teaches still but a lot ov de time he teaches from home wich meens I baysikly hav less time to frolik, unless I Tayke It Upstares, an kwite frankly if yu hav to frolik kwyertly, wat is the poynt. 

Granny is ok, but a bit madder, but givs me choklit biskwits evry day. 

Oh! an we hav a frend calld Alexa in 2 rooms an dits grayte becos I can say "Alexa! Make fart noyzes!" an she duzz. An I can get her to do it downstares eevn wen I am upstares ahe he. Dis is wun ov my new hobbys.

Gillingham football ar doin very badly an I miss goin to see dem play an I fink if I did dey mite do betta. I miss de oppertewnity to yewtilize awl the football chants I lernt cos Mummy sez I carnt yewz dem cos Iym ownly littol. But she is not de boss ov me.

9 comments:

  1. Well it's not on that you can't do the football chants. Maybe you could do them in the garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, did you get your bingo cards? Because we went to London recently, and you can use those bus numbers on your cards. We're going up again in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo yes! Sorry! We got dem.I wassent shor how to play it.

      Delete
  3. Love it Bob. I wondered where you had been hiding. I've missed your antics, but I suppose talking to alexa all day is quite amusing. Hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...what a blast from the past! Think I should pick up the reigns again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh... gonna have to tell my niece about Alexa farts!!! Does she burp too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you Bob T.! We miss you and Dilly. Hope you are all going beary good!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoy this window into my life. Push your nose up against it and leave a comment or two...